RNC Nitrogen - based chain ultra-wear extrusion wheel
· The size accuracy of the inner hole is 0.02mm, which fits closely with the shaft and has high concentricity
· Arc tooth runout is 0.03mm, filaments fits tight, uniform, no skid, driving force is 15Kg
· hardened steel matrix, the overall hardness can reach HRC60+, more wear resistant
· Surface adopts the RNC nitrogen based chain nano-coating, with ultra-high hardness of HV3300
· All metal design, can print up to 500℃, compatible with a variety of models
1.The transparent material allows the user to better observe whether the extruder is properly extruded. For example, the tpu is prone to problems during the extrusion process.
2.This plastic RN-DDG is made of petg mixed nylon, which makes it less susceptible to damage while maintaining transparency.
3.Our gears are produced by Japanese high-precision cnc machine tools. After different production processes, the final quenching transformation will harden the steel, and the surface is Nano coating, so that the gears are more beautiful while maintaining the hardness. High-precision machining also helps each tooth distribution. Uniformity makes the filament more stable and precise during the extrusion process, reducing filament breakage and nozzle clogging, creating a sharp difference from inexpensive gears.